Born Jorge Mario Bergoglio, Pope Francis is the 266th Pope and sovereign of the Vatican City State
Official Web Site: http://w2.vatican.va/
Mailing Address: His Holiness, Pope Francis, Apostolic Palace, 00120 Vatican City
What’s Been Reported
- On August 25, 2018, former papal nuncio Carlo Maria Viganò released an 11-page letter in which he claimed that Francis decided to remove restrictions taken by Benedict XVI against known sexual abuser Cardinal McCarrick, promoting him as his trusted advisor. According to Viganò, Francis “knew from at least June 23, 2013 that McCarrick was a serial predator. He knew that he was a corrupt man, he covered for him to the bitter end.” Viganò called on Francis to resign. Francis has refused to publicly respond to Viganò ‘s accusations. Viganò ‘s statement has now be corroborated by multiple sources.
- Pope Francis has been accused of elevating immoral men to become bishops and cardinals in the Catholic Church.
- Jorge Bergoglio was accused of covering-up cases of sexual abuse in his native Argentina, including the convicted child sex abuser Fr. Julio César Grassi as well as other accused clerics.
- Vatican Theologian: Pope Francis Must Urgently Issue Profession of Faith
- Francis Blocks Vote on Sex Abuse Measures
- Fr. James Martin: Pope Appoints ‘Gay-Friendly’ Bishops and Cardinals to Change Church on LGBT
- Is FrancisChurch Moving to Silence Its Perceived Critics?
- Clerical Machiavellians With Magical Beliefs
- 2015 Letter Belies Pope’s Claim of Ignorance
- Pope Francis Claims Accusations Against Him Are an Attack on the Church
- Why Did Pope Francis Schedule Sex Abuse Summit on Feast of St. Peter Damian, Bane of Homosexual Clergy?
- The Crisis of the Catholic Church under Pope Francis
- It’s Bad That The DOJ Is Investigating The Catholic Church – It’s Worse That The Church Made That Necessary